Find your confidence…
Hello you wonderful woman, you!
I’m Steph Caswell, a qualified personal performance coach and published writer, and I’m on a mission to empower women to build businesses they can be proud of.
Women like you.
Maybe you’re just starting out, with a spark of an idea burning inside you. Or maybe you’re an established entrepreneur, ready to take things to the next level. Whatever your situation, I’m so glad you’re here because this is where the fun begins.
And life’s got to have an element of fun to it, hasn’t it?
You see, I know you. I know you’ve got the desire, the determination and the passion. That’s a given, otherwise why would you be here? But you just need a helping hand. Someone to support you. To guide you. To walk next to you as you navigate the entrepreneurial journey.
And that’s where I come in! Hurrah! Helping you get from where you are, to where you want to be.
I truly believe that you’ve got what it takes to succeed. The answers are inside you, even if you don’t think they are. Working together, we’ll get that confident side of you to raise her head above the parapet. We’ll silence that inner critic. We’ll get that clarity you seek and bring out your message creatively.
It’ll be hard at times. You’ll find parts of it challenging. You’ll have to dig deep and get honest with yourself. But, oh my goodness! It’ll be worth it, I promise.
Let’s get started, shall we?
JUICY BITS IN BRIEF
- Teacher for 16 years (culminating in Deputy Headship) before setting up my coaching business.
- Written 5 books – 3 of my own and 2 ghost-written.
- Social media manager and a content creator for Laughology.
- Qualified as a coach from The Coaching Academy with a merit – whoop!
- Writing a children’s book with the Golden Egg Academy (pic at the top is me collecting my certificate for completing my first year.)
- Love reading and researching about habits, productivity and self-improvement.
- I read and read and read and read… Mainly personal development and children’s books.
- Live in Surrey, UK, with my hubs, two boys and cockapoo, Flo.
- Incredibly shy at school, so helping female entrepreneurs find their confidence is really important to me.
- Love a good box set on Netflix…
- My love of stationery knows no bounds!
- Sour sweets over chocolate every time.