BRILLIANT BUSINESS OWNERS
‘If the ladder is not leaning against the right wall, every step we take just gets us to the wrong place faster.’
Stephen R. Covey
As a small business owner, you already know the courage, the tenacity and the determination it takes to get a business off the ground.
Maybe you started when people thought you shouldn’t. Maybe you were terrified but you did it anyway. Or perhaps it started off as a bit of side hustle, but it’s grown into something you weren’t expecting?
Whatever your reason for starting, you’re here and you’re looking to grow your business further and really see where it can take you.
Growing your business gives you new opportunities you might never have considered before. It’s an exciting time and one that you’ll definitely want to capitalise on.
But it can sometimes be hard to know what exactly the right steps are, or which opportunities you actually want to follow? Business growth is exciting, but it’s often full of questions that you might not know the answers to yet.
How can I help you?
Coaching supports small business owners like you by:
- Developing your ‘growth mindset’, which ensures you’re able to learn from mistakes. Obstacles become challenges you’re confident to overcome.
- Providing clarity so you have tightly focused goals, so you’re no longer wondering what to do first and you’re in complete control during the journey ahead.
- Offering dedicated space and time to reflect so you can focus on your business strategically, rather simply work in your business.
- Giving you an accountability partner so you can complete your action steps, eliminating procrastination.
- Supporting you to learn new skills such as delegation, so you can lead your team with greater confidence and impact.
- Enhancing time management and productivity skills, helping you distinguish between work and home, and creating that much needed work/life balance.
- Encouraging you to think ‘outside the box’, developing your problem-solving skills which will help you tackle any challenges that come your way.
Regular conversations with a qualified coach helps you to take ownership of your goals and plans. You feel empowered and confident about the journey you’re on. Confusion and uncertainty disappear and clarity ensures you keep taking those steps to success.
COACHING PACKAGES AND TOOLKITS
CLARITY AND GROWTH
- Develop a growth mindset.
- Clarify your ‘why’ – what’s the reason you do what you do?
- Discuss who your customers are – including those dream ones.
- Establish your short, medium and long term plans for the business.
- Reflect on where you are now – what’s changed, what’s different?
- Develop your leadership skills, giving you a greater understanding of how to delegate or lead a team.
- Manage your time better so that you’re able to be as productive as possible in the time you have.
- Establish a routine to create a greater sense of work/life balance.
- Grow your business from where it is now, to where you want it to be.
- Content creation – blogs, newsletters, email copy.
- Social media – strategy, post creation, planning.
- Establishing your brand’s story
- Understanding how to communicate with your audience.
- Planning what to publish and when.
We’ll also look at the mindset it takes to put yourself out on social media or through your written content. It’s an essential part of the content creation journey.
‘We can choose to go back towards safety or forwards to growth. Growth must be chosen again and again. Fear must be overcome again and again.’