‘Whatever you do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius and power and magic in it.’
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
You’ve got a dream.
To own a successful business that you’ve built from scratch. A business you can call your very own.
Maybe you’ve got so many ideas, your head’s swimming. Your notebook’s filled with plans and possibilities. You often find yourself sitting, imagining what might happen.
If only you could take that first step.
Or maybe you’ve already taken that step and started, but you’re feeling overwhelmed? You want your business to grow, but you’re not sure how to do it. You’re struggling to manage your time effectively. You want clarity on what the next steps should be.
Either way, your to-do list is as long as your arm and you feel like you’ll never reach the end of it.
How can I help you?
Coaching startups is one of my favourite things to do.
Because it’s one of the most exciting times in your entrepreneurial journey. You’re full of enthusiasm and excitement. You’ve got lots of ideas and opportunities ahead.
That feeling’s infectious!
Working with a coach helps you to gain confidence and clarity for your business by:
- Organising those thoughts and ideas so you know what to do first, eliminating that feeling of overwhelm.
- Setting short, medium and long term goals so you can picture the journey ahead, giving you a clear vision.
- Building a true understanding of your target audience, so you can communicate clearly with them and become the ‘go-to’ brand in your niche.
But most importantly, coaching enables you to establish the right mindset. To silence that inner critic and tell her to pipe down for once! You’ve got this under control.
It’ll also relieve you of imposter syndrome too – you’re in your market because you truly deserve to be.
COACHING PACKAGES AND TOOLKITS
SENSATIONAL CLARITY AND CONFIDENCE
- Mindset – the most important aspect.
- Your ‘why’ – unpicking the reasons you’re starting your business.
- Your vision – where are you now and where you want to be in 1, 3 and 5 year’s time.
- Goal setting – as well as the action steps you’ll need to take… and when to take them.
- Who your audience/customers actually are – we’ll create customer personas and consider who your dream clients are.
- Your values and limiting beliefs – what’s holding you back? How can you overcome these obstacles?
- Building productive habits and managing your time.
- Creating a positive work/life balance
- Maintaining that positive mindset and looking after your wellbeing.
Brilliant communication is important for every brand, no matter their size or position in the market.
Consistently great communication builds a brand’s reputation and has your followers and fans hanging on your every word.
But it’s hard to get it consistently right. You know what you want to say, but what’s the best way to say it?
My Creative Communication toolkit is just what you need. Why not check it out now and get that content flowing?
It can help with:
- Content creation – blogs, newsletters, email copy.
- Social media – strategy, post creation, planning.
- Establishing your brand’s story
- Understanding how to communicate with your audience.
- Planning what to publish and when.
We’ll also discuss the mindset you’ll need when putting your content out in blogs or on social media, as this is an important part of the process.
‘Your life comes down to your decisions. If you change your decisions, you change your life.’